Saturday, February 04, 2012

First Hair Cut!

Jillian did not have hair for the first year and a half of her life. It has grown in fine and slow. It has sweet curls at the bottom. I have been so hesitant to cut it.

But it's gotten a bit unruly. And, as with my own hair, when there are more days that I don't like it than days I do, I know it's time!

I was also a little fearful because our first experiences with Ryan's haircuts were not fun! Once we actually had to hold him in the chair!

But, my friend Holly (my first hair dresser when I moved to Memphis) has gotten back into cutting hair here in town, and I knew she'd do a great job and keep Jillian looking cute! I talked it up to Jillian all week "you're going to sit in a chair and Miss Holly's going to snip, snip" and she was so excited! So the haircut was a piece of cake!



She neatened up her bangs, added a bit of layers and trimmed just a bit off the back. I don't think she looks much different:

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com