Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Seattle: Last Day

On my last day with Katy in Seattle, we went back to Pike Place Market to eat breakfast, buy some fresh salmon to take home and take her somewhere she hadn't been before: the gum wall:


All together now, eeeeewwww! But I contributed:



Then, after some delay that almost had me spending the night in Atlanta, I was on my way home. The mountain paid me one last farewell:



So for all of you out there who have heard that Seattle is this rainy, depressing city, I don't know what you're talking about. It was absolutely beautiful the whole time I was there and I can't wait to go back and do more exploring! Plus I had a super-cool host!






1 comment:

Sonya said...

I miss Seattle. Chris and I loved it out there. It's on our list to go visit again when the boys are a little older.