Friday, September 09, 2011

The Delta Fair

We missed it last year, but Ryan and I made it to the Delta Fair this year! I am so glad someone in my family likes to go ride rides and eat fairfood!

We got in and got our hand stamps:


Ryan needed to ease into it this year, starting with the small swings.


Then we rode the spider:



I think he ran through every fun house they had:





The little roller coaster (we got the front seat!):



The bigger swings (took a little convincing):



We rode another bigger coaster that Ryan had ridden with me a a few years ago, then he was just brav enough to ride my favorite:



This one's not bad in terms of hills, but the way it goes around the corners makes it a little scarey!

Last up is our traditional ferris wheel ride. I layed around with my automatic settings a little:



On the way out, Ryan rode the slide:





And got locked up in Davey Jones' Locker:

No comments: