Monday, June 06, 2011

The Joys of Summer: Nanny & Gramps' Pool

Another day, another outdoor play pool. Tough life for a teacher, I know. Here in Charlotte, the kids are still in school this week, so we got to the pool early and it was so empty!

I love seeing the progress Ryan makes year to year as we visit. This year, he not only went down the slide by himself, but didn't need to be caught, and swam to the side by himself! He can stand in the deepest parts of this pool now (3 1/2 feet), so I think that gives him (and me) confidence!


Jillian loved it all (except going completely underwater), but especially these little water shooters on the edge of the pool.






We also talked her into going down the little slide, first with me, then with Ryan:


1 comment:

Sonya said...

Looks like tons of fun! Hoping for next year!