Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Car!

Jillian would like to introduce you to our new car.


It's a 2011 Toyota Sienna. We tried the Odyssey, but got more bells and whistles for less money with the Sienna.




Funny, one of the first questions they ask you is what color you want. Like you have a ton of choices or that's the most important thing. We really didn't care, but I knew I didn't want silver, because we already match the Smothers' van too much:



Wondering if we'll have little baby siennas running around if we keep parking them together at school?

2 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Funny! color is one of the most important things to me, haha! I did not want blue for my new car but got it anyway so I am not happy about that. Glad you like it!

Crista said...

I love it! I'll keep my eye out for any little ones. : )