Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Trip to Maryland

I flew with both kids by myself up to Maryland for the first time. We drove to Nashville, spent the night and flew out from there (I hope Southwest comes to Memphis soon!!). The kids did great!




My favorite was after we got our bags in Maryland (which was the part I was most nervous, but thankfully least rushed about). I was carrying the rolling duffel and Jillian's car seat. Ryan was carrying his booster seat. Not many hands left for Jillian to hold. So Ryan told her to help him carry his seat. Wish I had a picture of how cute they were walking together each holding one arm of the booster.
We had lunch and visited with Mom-mom:

Then it was back to BWI to pick up Scott who flew up from South Carolina where he'd been for a meeting. His plane was a little late, so we got to meet him at security. They had this cool map that you could see where the flight actually was (he was DL 1424):


We hung out at BWI's cool observation area where they had plenty of cool stuff to keep us busy!





Then it was on to Bel Air! We got to spend a little time with the cousins, making a leaf pile:



Unfortunately, it was a pretty quick tip this time, but we look forward to going back up after Christmas!

No comments: