Wednesday, August 04, 2010

On the seventieth day of summer...

Scott left for Ohio to attend the NFL Hall of Fame inductions with his dad, brother-in-law and nephew.

I had a second day of new teacher inservice.

And our battery back-up started acting silly. So I pulled out the desk and started messing with stuff. I had my laptop, so I didn't really care that the computer was unplugged, but then I lost internet and started caring a bit more.



For some reason, the back-up battery only liked the outlet on the other side of the hall, so now there's a cord stretched across the walk-way. And a mess.
My new computer is supposed to be here, but I was really thinking I'd wait for Scott to get home before setting it up. Now that I have it all pulled out, I figure I might as well try it. We'll see!

No comments: