Monday, July 26, 2010

On the sixty-first day of summer...

I am back home in Memphis, but these kiddos are still with Daddy and the grandparents in Charlotte!


Usually when Scott needs to work, he flies home and I drive home with the kids later. When he scheduled a meeting in Charlotte, the original plan was to do just that. But I had to teach ACT Prep this week, so the kids would come home and have to be in daycare. Why not leave them to play with Nanny & Gramps? So I flew home and they will all be driving home tomorrow. I miss them, but the quiet is amazing! That and only having to be responsible for me...not worrying what anyone else is eating or wearing...it's great (for two days).

But I do know what everyone else is wearing, because Nanny sent me these adorable pictures.

Peek-a...


BOO!

No comments: