Thursday, June 17, 2010

On the twenty-second day of summer...

we went to Nanny & Gramp's pool and Jillian became fearless!

She had no problem going down the slides in the shallow end:



And playing there with Nanny:


Then, when we went into the deeper section, she wanted to climb up on the wall and lunge in the pool to us! Over and over again. She did not want to be held in the water while Ryan swam to me, she just wanted to climb up on the wall and lunge in. She went totally under with no problem. Well, no problem for her...I can see my pool time changing drastically for the rest of the summer!

Ryan and I did get some time together:


while Jillian had a snack on the side with Nanny. She loves carrying buckets and baskets on her arm these days:

And later that day, when Scott was done with his meeting, we celebrated my birthday with award winning Red Velvet cake:

No comments: