7. I love the beach and the ocean and cannot believe there are some people who have never been to one.
8. I dove off a diving board today. It was not a clean dive.
9. I am thinking of getting into geneology (if I cannot spell it, does that mean I should not do it?).
10. I am totally addicted to sweets. It is this addiction that keeps me from trying anything else addicting like cigarettes or drugs. If I can't kick this one, the others would really be tricky.
11. I do not like coffee. Not just the drink, but the flavor. LOVE the smell, though.
12. Also, do not like iced tea (or hot tea for that matter). Not too good for a girl in the south.
13. I wish I could get rid of TV in my house. Despite what I watch, I think I could give it all up except for the sporting events. I do not think my husband could (although we have never had a serious discussion about it).
14. I wonder how people in unconventional, non-traditional jobs do it.
15. I wish teacher made more money.
16. I really like teaching and am looking forward to going back to St. George's in the fall.
17. I went through a phase last month where I woke up every morning with a kid's song in my head.
18. I almost just spelled phase, "faze."
19. I sometimes dream about being a non-conformist and I am sad to say I am too lazy. The status quo is sometimes just easier.
20. I love my home, but, knowing some of the people I know now, I can say I am not a homebody.
21. I would go for a walk in the woods every day if I could.
22. I am hoping the day is coming soon when our family can do all the things fully that we can't quite do right now because we have a little one.
23. I love how bright it is outside when there's a full moon. I get sad when I discover I have missed one.
24. I like the brightness outside at night after a good snow...all the light reflecting off of the snow up to the sky.
25. We need a new sled...err...tobaggan...err...plastic sled. (For my friends up north, a tobaggan down here is a hat.)
26. Can you tell it's hot here as I type about snow?
27. I would scrapbook all day long if I could.
28. I hope that when I die, people say Scott was the love of my life. He seems to think they will say scrapbooking was.
29. I have been waking up between 6 and 7 everyday of summer vacation so far. Not too bad, since it gets me out for a morning walk/jog.
30. I have one remaining grandparent. I am glad I had all 4 when I was married and that Ryan has memories of two of them. Hopefully Jillian will get memories of one.
31. I am eating popcorn as I type this and wish I had butter for it.
32. I need to pick up stick butter at the grocery store. And milk.
33. My family (3 of us) goes through 2-4 gallons of milk a week. Mostly on cereal, but I like drinking it with a meal or the appropriate dessert.
34. They have rebuilt my high school. I was at the reception two years ago before they tore it down, but I do not think I will be able to attend the opening for the new one.
35. I haven't been back to Frederick, Maryland in those two years. Haven't seen the new St. Peter's finished either.
36. This may be the last time I do a list like this. :)