Wednesday, June 02, 2010

New Camera

I think I am in love...







My first digital SLR was a Canon Rebel that a good friend handed down to me. I have come to like it over the last year and acquired a few lenses for it. In May it started giving me an error, and despite trying several things, nothing worked. I finally took it to a repair place that said it was the shutter and would cost $310 to fix. Decided to put that into a new camera instead.
Yesterday, my new, Canon digital Rebel T1i arrived. I had narrowed it down to 3, and was all set on one when Scott said we might as well get the one with video and I said "OK!"
Haven't really tried that out yet, all I know is that I am getting clear, crisp shots of my loved ones and I can't wait to learn more!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Mrs. Beatty, these are beautiful pictures! I'm starting to take snapshots of the kids I babysit, and I wish mine were this clear. I love your camera too!!

cory said...

Yipppeee! They look great!

JenniferL. said...

So jealous! I am just about to talk myself into upgrading my camera and enter the land of SLR. Great shots!