Sunday, December 13, 2009

9 months

I'm going to post this, so Gramps doesn't think Mommy's falling behind on the pictures. Won't have my new height and weight until the doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so check back for more then (maybe I'll even pose for more pictures. Then again, after today's photo shoot, Mommy may throw in the towel!).


That's right. It's official. I have now been out longer than I was in! Woo hoo! I'm 9 months old! And if you didn't catch it the first time, here's another:
And I looked super cute for church today in the jumper Miss Paula made me. Mommy says she's going to make me some like it!

How's that for Christmasy? I was nice enough to leave my silly hat on for Mommy to take a few.


But I almost drove her crazy getting a shot with the sign showing. Finally, I relented:

4 comments:

JenniferL. said...

I love these posts!

nanny said...

She looks so grown up, especially the last one!

Jeanne said...

She looks soooo cute with the candy cane and santa hat! :)

Paula Jennings said...

I love the dress :) she is so cute.