Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seven Months

Pardon my Mommy, she's a little behind on my monthlys. She's been too busy watching me crawl and feeding me solid food to take a picture of me or get me weighed. But she finally got around to it. I am about 16 pounds 4 ounces (found that out when we went to the doctor's Friday so I could get that nasty needle in my leg for my seasonal flu shot booster. Did I hear them right that they want to give me ANOTHER shot in a month? Sheesh!).

When she tried getting my picture, I wasn't very helpful. Every time I see that sign, I just have to have it!



Gramps tried to help:

They tried to get sneaky:


But I am too quick for them:


Did someone say "How big is the baby?" SO BIG!


Mommy likes this one:

5 comments:

JenniferL. said...

Can we place bets on how many more months we will actually be able to read the sign in these pictures! Love her, she is too adorable!

shelby said...

She is turning into a little lady with such personality. I love it!

Paula Jennings said...

I love the last picture as well.

Kelley said...

She's so gorgeous! Getting so big! I can't wait to see her again.

cory said...

I like them all! "So big..." SO CUTE!!