Friday, September 11, 2009

Six Months



Guest post from Jillian. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am half-year-old today and I am into everything! A shout out to Miss Carrie-thanks for my cute denim dress! Mommy took me to the doctor and he says I am "perfect." Hehehe, my plan to get them all wrapped around my little finger is working!



Mommy would like you to know that I am 15 pounds, 2 ounces (30th percentile) and 26.5 inches long (75th percentile, but they were stretching me a bit). I also got a bunch of shots, including a flu shot, so we are hoping for none of that piggy flu around here.

I am sitting up on my own for longer and longer, pushing to my side to the point where Mommy thinks I may get to a sitting position by myself soon, and pushing up on my hands a lot. I really want to catch those kitties, so I may start crawling soon!


Finally, they are going to let me eat something other than my toys!


Mommy teased me a bit here, getting out the high chair, letting me sit with the fam for dinner in it, but still, NO FOOD!


Finally, some oatmeal! Yippee!


Mommy says I did really well with it. Didn't eat too much, but I was pretty into what I did eat. Unlike my big brother apparently. Although, he was very excited to help Mommy feed me!

BTW, the bib tasted good, too!



Mom says a few more days of oatmeal, then we'll try some veggies! Fun!

1 comment:

cory said...

Wow I can't believe you are 6 months old Jillian! Tell your mommy you are beautiful and look so happy!