Saturday, June 27, 2009

Picking Blueberries

We have picked blueberries at Jones Orchard, and Ryan and I have picked blueberries in Maryland (Scott and I, too, many moons ago). But I really wanted to check out this blueberry plantation in Mississippi that I had read about many times. They were even featured in Southern Living this month as the best place to pick blueberries in the south.

So we went today (after a great morning at the Memphis Farmer's Market downtown!). Jillian got her third state, and we got a few pounds of sweet blueberries!



2 comments:

The Hanlons said...

You know Sarah and her family went down to Ms. to pick them and they were all picked out!

Abbie Johnson said...

yummm-my parents bought me a bunch of blueberries when they were here last weekend. Too bad no one else likes them!