Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

The week before my 35th birthday, I found this (and I am secure enough with myself to post it here):


This is my first grey hair! I am not going to get too upset about it, because I feel pretty lucky to have made it this far grey free, but it is kind of a milestone, you know. And I did finally pull it out, but I am sure it (and others) will be back.

In happier birthday news, I got a zoom lens from my family:


So now, I can focus in on different objects, but from farther away! Thanks Scott!!!


Got to swim with Ryan:
And tonight I went to see Sugarland
and Keith Urban
with my friends Amy & Barb (and Heather, not pictured)

2 comments:

shelby said...

You lucky devil. I've been plucking out my gray hairs for over a year now. :-(

cory said...

Wow same for me. Years I've had them. Congrats! :)