Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 months old!


Jillian is 3 months old today! (EDIT: I just now realized that sign says 2 months. I am going to have to photoshop it or something. Darn! I made the signs with like 4 titles on them, and obviously, I got this one going the wrong direction!) My friend Paula kept Ryan so J and I could go to Beautiful Bundles at Baptist Memorial Hospital. This is a mommy support group that I went to many Thursdays when Ryan was a baby and haven't been able to make it to with Jillian yet. It was so good to see the nurses who run it and show them pictures of Ryan. It was very different this time around. I didn't need the group as much. And I gained so many good friends from it the first time, that I don't think I can top it.

I did weigh her: 11 pounds, 4 ounces (which is actually an ounce less than last week, but it could have to do with the fact that it was just about time to feed her).

Here's some other good pictures of Jillian from the last week:

Lucas's birthday party (photo by Matt Paulo):


Blanket time on the floor:

And a little photo shoot using this idea:

No comments: