Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Months Old!


Hi! This is a guest post from Jillian. I am 2 months old today! I went to the doctor, and he told me I am 10 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile) and 22 1/4 inches long (30th percentile). He said I am doing great!! Then the nurse, who I thought was my friend, stuck me with some shots! I was NOT happy. Mommy fed me right afterward and that helped. So did the 3 hour nap I took after that! I spent the whole afternoon smiling and having conversations with Mommy. Yea, I figured today was a good day to start talking!

I am also smiling and drooling


and wiggling, stretching, and kicking a lot. I'm also trying my best to sleep through the night most nights! How good am I? I figure I can use it as leverage when I want to get my ears pierced sometime in the future!

Check out my feet:

7 comments:

shelby said...

Amy, that last picture of her feet is wonderful. What a complete cutie pie! I can't wait to meet her.

Aunt Katy said...

For someone who can't talk yet, you have fab writing capabilties, Jilly. Tell Mommy that Aunt Katy had her ears pierced when she was less than a year old and she turned out just fine. Fight for your right to accessorize!

Nanny said...

Listen to your Aunt Katy. I think yu would look cute with earrings. Maybe sometime when Nanny is babysitting we will take a ride to the mall.......

Kelley said...

I love the pic of her feet, very sweet!

Aunt Sandy said...

I had Sarah's ears pierced at 9 months - soooooooooo cute! I'm all for it! :)

Paula Jennings said...

Jillian, I am so glad you are trying to sleep thru the night for your mom and dad. You are such a pretty little girl.

cory said...

She looks beautiful! Great news about the sleeping too. Hugs and kisses to all!