Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Ryan and I spent Halloween in Baltimore with my mom's family. Much of the family was gathering for my grandparent's anniversary celebration the next day, so they all came over Friday night to celebrate Halloween.

I helped Ryan get ready:



Then he posed outside for some pictures:


And inside with some of the fun Halloween food we made (oreo spider cookies and a graveyard cake):

Finally, we headed out. Ryan, plus about 10 adults. Here's my grandmother and Aunt Sandy (who had just flown in from San Diego):

And a spooky house we found:

Ryan made it to more houses than ever before. It was a good Halloween. We headed back to Mom-mom and Pop-pop's to hang out and check out the loot.

Cousin Sarah's favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are now one of Ryan's, too:


It was so fun to be with family. Here's Uncle Gary and Aunt Eileen:


Mom-mom & Pop-pop:


and Mom-mom & Pop-pop with my dad and Uncle Kirk:

No comments: