Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Zoo

This week my friends at St. George's went back to school for inservice week. It's a little bittersweet for me, as this is only the second time since I was five-years-old that I have not gone back as well. Ryan starts next week, and, if the past two weeks are any representation of the amount of tutoring I will have during the school year, I will be busy tutoring while he is at school, but it is not exactly the same.

I was a bit nervous about what Ryan and I would do this week without all the friends we have been playing with all summer, so I told my friend, Emmy, to leave Parker with us one day instead of taking him to Little Georgies.


We had a great time! We had pancakes for breakfast, went to the zoo, and I got both boys to take a nap (a feat I am very proud of because I did not think I was going to be able to do it!). Then it was off to Stevi B's for dinner and to help Mr. Ray film his TV commercial. Stay tuned to see if Ryan is a star!


I got a lot of good shots of the boys at the zoo:









The last two are my favorites.

1 comment:

shelby said...

My favorite is the last one. Too adorable!