Monday, June 23, 2008

Piano


Back in May, our friend, Barb's neighbor had a moving sale. They were selling a piano at what I thought was a really good price, so I bought it. I've always wanted to play an instrument that was a bit more community-friendly; I've wanted soemthing that could bring music into my home. Something tells me Scott and I are not going to pull out our clarinet and trumpet and have a sing-along some evening!

Today, I finally had someone move it over to or house. It is over 100 years old and has a brinze plate running down the entire back, so it is a bit on the heavy side. It's finally here and now all we need is to tune it and take some lessons! Ryan played it today, and I was right, I am so happy to hear music in the house!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ryan looks so old in this picture!