Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 4

Had a yummy breakfast of pancakes


made by John. These fuzzy pictures would be by me, and not Cory.

Scott, look what we found while we were packing up the car! Since we found it before we left, technically we could have left it behind, but Ryan was into it, so I figured it would be good entertainment. Who knows when it will appear again!

On the road we went through another tunnel,

and saw lots of this (not fun),

but we finally got to Philly and relaxed. Had dinner with Allison and Steve. Ryan and Ainsley played nicely in the backyard and went to bed reasonably well. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I love the photos! Wish I were there with you guys! While you are having fun I'm working in our office which is void of AC thanks to a powerful but way to quick lighting storm yesterday. Barb and Rita are going to kill me tomorrow if this AC's not fixed!
Miss you both a ton! Keep posting pictures for me!